1. Make sure you have got the symbol file: Symbols.bmp in \SD card\Bin\Symbols.bmp or \Program Files\DigiTerra Explorer v5\Symbols.bmp in case of desktop version
2. Find Symbols.bmp and open it in a raster editor software (e.g. in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP)
3. Insert the new symbols into the Symbols.bmp, and save it as the same name: Symbols.bmp
4. Restart DigiTerra Explorer
5. Use your new symbols from the Draw Tools panel:
First, open the Draw Tools panel.
Next, select the current symbol
All about DigiTerra Explorer 5 mobile GIS software: questions and answers, tips and tricks. You can share information and knowledge about DigiTerra Explorer 5 with other users, by using this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest