There is an Update button on the About and Registration panel to the online software update. In case of using Windows Vista you need to run DigiTerra Explorer as administrator before you would click on this update button.
Let's have a look how to do that step by step:
1. Right click on the DigiTerra Explorer 5 shortcut on the desktop.
2. Select "Run as administrator" option from the menu
3. Click on the "Allow I trust this program..." button.
4. Go to the Help menu > About panel and click on the Update button.
5. After a few minutest your DigiTerra Explorer will restart as an updated software.
Installation and upgrade related forum topics
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest